Friday, February 29, 2008

Poor Hillary

There are very few occasions on which I will agree on ANYTHING that Hillary Clinton says. Certainly not when it comes to her political ideals or philosophical views. But when she claims that there is a move in the press to build up Obama and discredit her, I am inclined to agree. Of course, this is the same woman that claimed that Kenneth Starr was a part of a "vast, right-wing conspiracy" against the President when he was probing whether Bull (I mean "Bill") had lied under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinski. You can only cry "Conspiracy!" so many times, and she's past her limit. But after I saw the following picture, posted by the Reuters news service on several internet media outlets, I was inclined to believe that there is somthing going on with the media. I think they are under his spell. In the Disney version of "The Jungle Book," you couldn't look into the eyes of the snake or you would be hypnotized and fall under his spell. I think Obama might have learned that trick. The picture speaks for itself so I will offer no commentary, exept to say that you would be labeled a racist if you posted the same pic with Obama as the subject.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always KNEW there was someone looking over her shoulder and watching out for her!!!

Reagan Fan said...

Seriously, I think Obama has a Messiah Complex. I heard a HILARIOUS bit on Glenn Beck's radio program yesterday about Obama being the Antichrist. It would be funny if it wasn't so creepy.

Reagan Fan said...

Wait a minute, I thought she WAS the devil. . . .

Rob Clifton said...

I guess that's why I think the picture is so funny! And don't get me wrong, I DON'T feel sorry for her. After the way she has crushed opponents under her jack-boots her whole life, I guess I feel like she's getting what's coming to her.