Friday, August 14, 2009

Daily Devotions-Again

Our local radio station, WNOI 104 radio in Flora, has morning devotional thoughts each day provided by different ministers from the area. This past week (8/10/09 - 8/14/09) I provided devotions. I recorded them in our building, saved them onto a CD, and took the CD to the station for the station manager to play each morning.

I have been experiencing a rebirth in political awareness lately, so I decided to go with a theme of praying for our leaders.

Just click on the links below to listen to them in your media player. You can also right click on them, select "Save Target As" and then save them to your computer to listen. If you have a slower connection or they hesitate a lot as they play, this is your best option. NOTE: If you hear something dumb, that is not because of your internet connection!


Monday (8/10)
Tuesday (8/11)
Wednesday (8/12)
Thursday (8/13)
Friday (8/14)


As always, I invite you to give them a listen and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to
create your theme? Fantastic work!

My web page ... dekorativno