Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

I know that it's been a month since I posted, and now I posted twice within a few minutes. If you don't like it, well, I don't know what to tell you except, "Sorry!"

We are starting a zoo at our house (not literally, but it sure seems like it!) with a lot of new baby animals. We have chickens, ducks, rabbits, kittens, and we have had an assortment of turtles and fish, too. For Mother's Day, I took some video of the kids and some of our animals for my mom. I couldn't figure out how to post them to YouTube until today, so I thought I would post them here for you to look at if you so desire. If you click on the links, they will take you to the videos on the YouTube website.

Let me know if you have any trouble viewing them. If it works, I might post a few more of the kids and other fun stuff around the farm!


Video #1

Video #2

Video #3

Video #4

Video #5


Enjoy!

No comments: