Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Non-Religious Politically Correct Winter Holiday Season!

I got an email from my good friend Don Sanders from St. Charles, MO, with this video attached. I laughed when I watched it, but then it hit me that this guy was really "speaking my language." I have thought this a lot, especially this year. More and more companies are going out of their way to remove "Christmas" from their December advertising. Most of them say it's in an attempt to keep from offending anyone of other "faiths" than Christianity. But let's face it, most of the Christmas season doesn't have much to do with Christianity anyway, does it? I mean, as a kid, when we were watching Rudolph or Frosty, even I could figure out that this wasn't the true meaning of Christmas. I think there must be more to this Non-Religious Politically Correct Winter Holiday emphasis than just being non-offensive. I happen to believe that it is the true colors of a bunch of godless money worshippers coming to light. Anyway, I digress.

The following link will take you to a video on the Focus on the Family social action web site CitizenLink.com. The host of the video is a guy by the name of Stuart Shepard, a guy who apparently thinks a lot like me! Click on the link to get to the video page, and click on the red stoplight to watch the video.

Merry Tossmas!

Click here to go see the video.

No comments: