Monday, March 30, 2009

Unbelievable!



I preached this past Sunday (3-29-09) at First Christian Church in Flora, which is the congregation where I serve as Associate Minister. The message was kind of a follow up to the message from the previous week, which was shared by our other Associate Minister, Ben VanHyning. His message was on sexual purity, and included a Purity Pledge for teens, parents, and the Church body. I followed up with a message on purity, but my focus was not on sexual purity: it was on honesty and integrity within the body. I was pretty happy with how the message came out.

To listen, you can try and click on the link below (it should open the file in your media player), or you can download the file to your computer and listen to it. To do this, right-click on the link and select "save target as" and save the file to your computer desktop or somewhere you can find it. Then open the file from your media player (i.e. Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.).


Message: "Unbelievable!" Rob Clifton (3-29-2009)



P.S.- Once again, the picture at the top of this post is the title slide I used in the presentation for this message. The titles slides I create (some of which you see on this blog) are all created using royalty free art and Photoshop Elements. If you want to use the image in your own church or another presentation, but would like to change the titles, names, dates, etc., I would be happy to send them to you in Photoshop format so you can manipulate them. I also might have something you haven't seen here which fits a theme you are using. Just email me at rcfcc@aol.com and let me know what you are interested in!

No comments: